- Special Ed., IEP, 504 Advocate
- I am a former LAUSD special education teacher with over 10 years experience teaching students with IEPs, assesing students with IEPs, preparing and faciliting IEP meetings. I hold a current/valid Education Specialist credential. I know how IEPs work,...
|182 weeks ago|
- David L. Raffle, PhD, CBIS
- Specialized psychoeducational assessments to obtain special education services and classroom accommodations, including testing for students with traumatic brain injury, brain cancer, and brain effects from chemotherapy or toxic exposure.
|191 weeks ago|
- Special Education/IEP Advocate & IEP review
- I am a special education teacher with over 10 years teaching students with disabilities in RSP and special day classes. I have been advocating for and on behalf of parents for over years now.
I am available to attend pre-IEP meetings, IEP meetings...
|224 weeks ago|
- Advocate and Education Consultant
- I am an advocate and education consultant in private practice for over 19 years. I am a former teacher with LAUSD for 13 years. I have a BA in Psychology, a Teaching Credential, and a MA in Educational Psychology from UCLA. I am the parent of three...
|262 weeks ago|
- KPS4Parents, Inc.
- KPS4Parents is a 501(c)(3) non-profit lay advocacy organization (tax ID #65-1195513). We consult with parents and professionals regarding the special education regulatory requirements, assist in tying the science of assessment to the regulatory...
|269 weeks ago|